Monday, June 23, 2014

Jersey Boys is a dance in your seat, fun filled movie!

Audiences will not be able to resist the musical entertainment of Jersey Boys, a movie that tells the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, a group formed by four young men from the wrong side of the tracks.


The majority of the story focused on the vocal talents of Frankie Valli and contained many of the songs that we all love to sing but what I liked is that each character had a story to tell. For instance, we saw the influence that Tommy DeVito had on the rest of the group. He was the bad boy that I loved and hated at the same time.

photo credit: Google images



What I really enjoyed about this movie, is that is actually had a real storyline as opposed to being fully centered around the songs. It was filled with drama, romance and a few mob references which made the film all the more interesting.


I have never seen the Broadway play but I must say, I thoroughly enjoyed watching the portrayal of Frankie Valli, played by John Lloyd Young.  He did a fantastic job, as did the rest of the cast. I would recommend this film to anyone who enjoys a good tune.



No comments:

Post a Comment