Friday, August 8, 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy is hilariously phenomenal!

I recently went to see Guardians of the Galaxy and although I have never been a major fan of the marvel movies, I have to say I was thoroughly entertained from beginning to end.


The story focuses on Peter Quill (Chis Pratt) who was abducted from Earth in 1988 after his mother passed away. Shortly after the audience witnesses his abduction the film fast forwards 26 years where Peter is seen stealing an extremely valuable and powerful orb that ends up causing a lot of chaos.

photo credit: google images


While this was mainly an action film, there were several scenes that caused fits of laughter among the audience. I have to say the writers picked a great cast, including Bradley Cooper, Vin Diesel, to portray these characters and produce the lines that were oh so funny.


Throughout the film, I was  also amazed by the spectacular special effects. Though it was not in 3-D I felt as though I was battling side by side with this awesome superhero team.


While I don't usually make the effort to see marvel movies in theaters, I wouldn't mind paying the money to see this film again!







No comments:

Post a Comment